Bioeconomy Campus | JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Institute of Bioeconomy
JAMK University of Applied Sciences Institute of Bioeconomy provides agricultural advisory services through Farm Advisory System Neuvo2020.
The service is available for issues related to farm development, environmental commitment and energy efficiency.
Service examples by Neuvo2020 funding:
- Farm investment profitability calculation
- Production cost calculation
- Production plan for changing production direction
- Profitability of heifer breeding outsourcing
- Profitability of cattle production
- Better experience of inspection - whether the cross-compliance and the terms of the environmental commitments are fulfilled
- Profitability of the solar system
- Comparison of heating systems