Transnational Innovation Brokerage System (TIBS) is a system that supports the internationalisation and innovation of SMEs in all components of the company’s value chains. Seven brokers are guiding SMEs towards innovation-driven internationalisation by searching for valuable collaboration and innovation partners, infrastructure, resource, expertise etc. via their network of networks to address personalized solutions with tailored approach. If you are an SME or a reasearch institute aiming to develop innovation together with SMEs, contact brokers of below mentioned countries/regions to see whether they can find a solution for your innovation collaboration interest.
There are 7 contact points with innovation brokers established across Baltic Sea Region:
• Ilona Platonova in Vidzeme Planning Region (Latvia)
• Steven Dehlan in Hamburg Institute of International Economics (Germany)
• Anna Wrzesinska in Podlaska Regional Development Foundation (Poland)
• Lisbeth Strange Jensen & Lars Gagnæs in Business Aabenraa (Denmark)
• Laura Gredzens in Valga Town Government (Estonia)
• Jukka Antila in Kouvola innovation Ltd. (Finland)
• Alfred Šostko in Lithuanian Innovation Centre (Lithuania)
More information and contacts of each broker: https://gosmartbsr.eu/tibs/
Service is free of charge, and is funded within Interreg BSR programme project GoSmart BSR with the support of ERDF until March 2021. After this period, it is needed to contact hosting organizations for more information on the availability of service.